Party Tips About Me Contact Inspiration Boards Home Website Recipes

Back to School Party

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello blogger friends! Its been quite a long time since I last posted on my blog and I have so much to share with you. Its been an unbelievably busy summer filled with weddings, showers and engagements. The most recent party I did was a "back to school" theme for a newly hired Kindergarten teacher. It was an adult party with a school/child like feel. You can use these ideas for kids or adults. Check it out!



Yummy red velvet cake. Everything was edible!

Milk and Cookie Bar

Mini milk jugs with red and white paper straws
Cake pops, cookie bar, personalized penicls and candy bars
Back to school themed cupcake toppers

Personalized candy bar wrappers and pencils


 I cut out 2" strip pieces of kraft paper and stamped an apple on it. Use double sided
 tape to secure the label.

Party favors were an assortment of candies. I stamped a small red apple on a tag and tied it with a red bow.

I tucked the menu into vintage library cards. I stamped "menu" on the front of the card.



{Dinner Table} Stacked books covered in kraft paper tied with red and white twine. Big bowls of apples lined the table. Personalized banner hangs from the head chair.
For the cutlery I wrapped a setting in a page from a vintage Beatrix Potter book. I then tied it with hemp twine of course!


Enjoy and be inspired! 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! looove it! xo!

Shannon | HappyHourMom.com said...

What a great party! I can't get enough of the mason jars and mini milk jugs I have been seeing this past summer, thanks for sharing : )

Belinha Fernandes said...

Hello Justine! Amazing work and BLOG! Do you do this all by yourself? Fantastic! I read your words on Dreamers...No, you're doing it just well.It takes some time to build a blog. But youmust not fear, I am sure yours will be popular.I have a few myself. I write in english, sorry for some mistakes, and portuguese. I have one for my Zazzle works, other about all sort of art linhs, another focus on green information and recycling...and another is all about collage.The green one is so new, I hardly get visitors. But in time they will arrive!Too many blogs, too little time! Anyway, in a few months I am sure you'll get lots of followers!BECAUSE you have amazinh things to offer!Boa sorte! - Good luck!

Unknown said...

Outstanding party.I love the cake most and cupcakes too as these are mine favorite.Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower

Post a Comment