Party Tips About Me Contact Inspiration Boards Home Website Recipes

Valentine's Day Package

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Everyone loves to get an unsolicited package in the mail. I decided to send my two teenage cousins (one lives in NY, the other a Freshman at Vassar) and sister-in-law, a student at CAL Berkeley a Valentine.Valentines day packages don't have to be expensive. Let me show you how I did mine for under $30!


Target $1 bins are my favorite place to get goodies. I bought the two pack fuzzy socks,  pencils, sees chocolates, tissue packs, and Chinese take out containers all from the $1 bin!


Wedding Crashers DVD was only $5!! The stationary I found was absolutely adorable and so affordable. It came with 16 cards and envelopes, all for only $5.99. I divided them up for each package (5 each) and tied a ribbon around them. The PJ bottoms were a steal at $7.99.
I filled the Chinese takeout containers with Hershey kisses, Reese's hearts, dove chocolate hearts and these gorgeous cookies from cookiemamas.


I then filled the boxes with tissue paper and finished them off with a Valentine's decal.


 Ready to ship!


No comments:

Post a Comment